Running ads on Shopee is a matter of interest to many floor owners. Want your Shoppe floor to have more orders; Shop advertising on Shopee is extremely necessary. So how to advertise on Shopee? What is the best way to advertise products on Shopee? Let's find out together today!
Run ads on Shopee step by step specific
Set up keyword bidding on Shopee
First, you need:
- Step 1: Log in to the account you set up on Shopee.
- Step 2: Next, please tick the section "Advertise Shopee".
- Step 3: Select "Add New Product".
- Step 4: Select the product you want to advertise. Then click Confirm.
- Step 5: Proceed to set a budget
Your budget is the maximum amount of advertising you can pay. When your budget has reached its limit; Ads will stop. We can also choose how to set Unlimited budget; or you can choose the Daily Budget or Total Budget setting.
- Step 6: Set application time run ads on Shopee
The ad run time is the length of time the ad is shown. When the end date is set; ads will no longer show.
- Step 7: Let Shopee manage the bidding keywords
For the "Automatic advertising" function, Shopee e-commerce platform will automatically select and optimize keywords related to the products you provide. Agree to use this function if you want to save time on setup and management.
- Step 8: Select + Add suggested keywords
The keywords suggested by this e-commerce platform will give you ideas for keywords that you should bid on.
- Step 9: To proceed to remove keywords from the bidding list; Please click the Delete button.
- Step 10: To add more keywords, click + Add Keyword.
- Step 11: Type any keywords you need to search for in the search bar; then press Enter.
- Step 12: Please select Add -> to proceed with adding the selected keyword to the bidding list
- Step 13: Tick “Confirm” and select more keywords.
Booth owners should only set a maximum of 150 keywords to ensure good ad performance.
- Step 14: Set and adjust bids run ads on Shopee
The primary bid is the maximum price that the store owner is willing to pay only for each click on the ad.
- Step 15: If you want to edit multiple keyword phrases at once; make a selection in the box next to those keywords; then select Bulk Edit.
- Step 16: Select Register for keyword bidding.
Set up discovery ads on Shopee ads
- Step 1: Log in to your Own Seller Channel: banhang.shopee.vn
- Step 2: Select Shopee Ads section
- Step 3: Select + Create a new campaign
- Step 4: Select the products you want to run ads for
- Step 5: Select Confirm
- Step 6: Set the desired bid.
- Step 7: Set the desired budget level. (Note as part 1 of the article).
- Step 8: Set the desired Application Time. (Note as part 1 of the article).
- Step 9: Select Confirm
- Step 10: Set the Premium Level for the ad.
- Step 11: Turn on Status.
- Step 12: Select Ads Settings
Set up Shop Ads on run Shopee ads
- Step 1: Log in to your Own Seller Channel.
- Step 2: Select Shopee Ads section
- Step 3: Select Shop Ads located in the left sidebar of the interface.
- Step 4: Tick the button Create Shop Ads now to proceed.
- Step 5: Set an ad name to help you easily identify and manage multiple campaigns at the same time.
- Step 6: Set the desired budget level.
- Step 7: Set the desired Application Time.
- Step 8: Tick on the Link page. (This is the page the store owner wants buyers to visit after clicking on the Shop Ads you're running).
- Step 9: Select Ad Image. Advertising images are considered images that will help promote the advertising campaign.
- Step 10: Tick on Advertising Slogan.
- Step 11: How to Preview Ads
- Step 12: Select + Add suggested keywords run ads on this Shopee.
- Step 13: The person setting up the ad will see a list of suggested keywords.
- Step 14: To delete a keyword from the bidding list, just click on the Trash icon.
- Step 15: If you want to add another keyword, just click + Add keyword
- Step 16: Type in any keyword you need to find in the search bar; then press Enter.
- Step 17: Tick Add > to be able to add the selected keyword to the bidding list.
- Step 18: Tick select Confirm; then proceed to add keywords
- Step 19: Select the type of keyword you want.
- Step 20: Adjust the desired bid.
- Step 21: To tailor multiple keyword phrases at once; tick the boxes next to those key phrases; then proceed to select the item Bulk Edit.
- Step 22: Click on Sign up for ads.
See more: Regulations on selling products on Shopee.
Hope this information helps you Run ads on Shopee in the most professional way. And if you are still struggling in bringing your brand to customers; SMS marketing and Call center of GCALLS will help you. Contact us today for a consultation as soon as possible!