1. What solution does Gcalls provide?
Gcalls provides a solution to digitize the telephone communication system in businesses, completely replacing the traditional solution that is no longer suitable for today's needs. Everyone knows that the phone is one of the backbone channels of businesses, regardless of size, country, field, past or present. However, according to statistics, when using a regular phone solution – an analog desk phone or a personal mobile phone at work – 80% business data that can be held in hand is lost and scattered by people, equipment, and operations. Without data, businesses will not be able to understand their customers, just as we will not understand the content of a book when the 80% has disappeared.
The current main product is the application Gcalls Plus Webphone on a computer browser allows telesales, customer care (customer service) and managers to work most efficiently thanks to the storage of 100% customer information and call data, as well as the ability to integrate with the platforms businesses are using such as CRM software, Helpdesk, SMS Marketing, sales management software… Gcalls Plus Webphone application will completely replace the desk phone. Your team only needs a computer (PC, laptop) connected to the internet and a suitable headset to be able to make and receive calls to your company's number, wherever they are.
- Professional switchboard (greetings, business hours, etc.)
- Gcalls Plus Webphone application to make calls.
- Gcalls application integration service with CRM, Helpdesk, sales management software, SMS brandname that customers are using.
2. What is the difference between Gcalls and other calling applications?
Gcalls software and solutions are often compared with Zalo, Viber, Skype, Messenger… The biggest difference is that Gcalls solution only serves the operational needs of businesses to optimize labor efficiency and automate the customer service process while other applications (except Skype Business) are for individuals. To use the Gcalls solution, the application needs to integrate with the business phone number and support the handling of multiple simultaneous calls to and from that single number. The application's features such as notes, recording, historical statistics of each employee... are also tailored to the needs of the business.
The object of using Gcalls' application is the customer service, sales, and telesales team of the enterprise. And business customers do not have to use the Gcalls application. They still receive calls or call the business on their mobile or landline by dialing the business's number as usual.
3. What are the steps involved in implementing the solution and how long does it take?
Summary of the main steps in the process include:
- Step 1. Contract:Sign Gcalls service contract
- Step 2. Prefix:At the same time, Gcalls connects the customer with the network operator so that the operator can guide the customer to buy a number via email (select a number, sign a contract to buy a number with the operator).
- Step 3. Configuration: Carrier and Gcalls conduct number configuration and test.
- Step 4. Scenario: Gcalls set up call flow according to needs: time conditions, greetings, ring group, music on hold...
- Step 5. Use: Gcalls activate user account and user guide after receiving payment(customers need to equip suitable headphones).
How long the process takes in total depends on whether the business has a SIP Trunk number available or not. Provided that the initial number is completed, the remaining steps are very simple and only fluctuate within 1/2 - 2 days. Normally, buying a new phone number takes about 3-7 working days (including time to choose a number, send a contract to the carrier)
4. What fees do we need to pay?
Businesses need to pay service fees for Gcalls – software providers, and for network operator – Number provider:
- Service fee for Gcalls: Depends on the number of users, please see here.
- Cost for the carrier: initialization fee (if any), subscription fee and call charge depending on the number of monthly outgoing minutes (the operator sends notice of charge and reconciliation to the customer's email every month) .
In addition, businesses need to equip suitable headphones. The types of headsets that come with mobile phones or normal music headphones cannot or very poorly support the following functions: microphone, noise cancellation, signal transmission. For telesales and customer care, you need to choose a dedicated headset, especially with a USB connector to be compatible with all computer lines (laptop, desktop), and should buy a headset with clear brand name, because of its durability, good sound quality and warranty.
5. What type of number is used and what is the cost?
Numbers integrated into the solution can be fixed, mobile, 1900 and 1800. Externally, the form of the prefix does not differ from a regular phone number. The difference is that in terms of technology, that number must support SIP Trunking (or VOIP - signal transmission over the Internet). Gcalls has partnered with most of the carriers in Vietnam (Viettel, VNPT, Mobifone, FPT, CMC, iTelecom, Gtel) and can support customers to buy a prefix or convert an existing number if not already. SIP Trunking support. The cost of the number is calculated according to the carrier's policy and paid directly to the carrier, equivalent to normal telecommunications charges. Please see the carrier's price comparison table here (for reference only, please contact your carrier for the latest updated fee policy).
6. If I already have a prefix, can I integrate it into Gcalls' system?
Possibly, provided your old phone number has SIP support. If your existing phone number is a regular landline (analog) or sim mobile number, major carriers have a service that supports converting that number to a SIP Trunk number with certain conditions. . The number can be converted back to the same by the carrier when the business requires it. However, the procedure for number conversion is quite complicated, takes a lot of time for both parties and often has problems, so Gcalls will not accept cases where it is necessary to use existing phone numbers with Gcalls.
Don't worry, with the purchase of a new prefix, Gcalls will assist in connecting businesses with their carrier partners to answer about procedures and deploy prefix configuration.
7. Compared with the conventional solution, is the cost more economical?
First of all, in terms of calling charges, if your business uses a Vietnamese number, the calling fee when using Gcalls will also be equivalent to the usual solution (phone numbers using Gcalls or regular phone numbers are both first-line services of mobile phone operators). network). However, you can know who the call charges arise from, to whom, how long and when. If your business sets up a switchboard abroad, this solution will reduce costs by: reducing 80% setup costs, equipment investment, and calling charges because of using domestic numbers.
Moreover, the core value of Gcalls solution lies in helping businesses easily manage customer data, manage team and service quality, improve work efficiency, and minimize missed calls. call and enhance customer experience thanks to smart contacts and interaction history.
Let's try to do a small problem: When using a desk phone or a personal mobile phone, each employee can make up to 50 calls per day. With Gcalls, each person can make 100 calls/day. Assume that the personnel salary is 10,000,000 VND/month. Because the staff's efficiency is doubled, you can save 50% costs, or 5,000,000 VND/month. If you have 5 employees, the business will save 25,000,0000 VND/month.
Another problem: When using the normal solution, each phone number can only make/receive one call at a time. So missed calls are easy to happen at peak times. If the missed call is from a customer who is looking to buy or sign a contract with you, it is a huge loss for the business.
8. Does the Gcalls Plus Webphone application have an app version that installs directly on the computer?
Gcalls Plus Webphone application is a web-app application on computer browser (Chrome) and currently does not have a direct installation on the device. A great advantage of web-app applications is the ability to integrate extremely easily with other web-app software and information systems (such as CRM, Helpdesk). Web-app is the trend of software technology today when the demand for connection between information systems in the world is increasing.
Using the web-app is also more convenient for customers than the application that needs to be installed because you just need to access the link of the application on the browser (of any computer) and log in with the capital account. yes is done.
9. We are using CRM. How will Gcalls integrate with this CRM?
First of all, any platform/software that provides API (Application programming interface), whether it's CRM (customer relationship management), Heldesk (ticket management), POS (sales management), SMS marketing (messaging customer service with corporate brand), Gcalls are capable of easy integration. Based on the software to be integrated as well as the requirements, the new Gcalls team can provide a roadmap and estimate the completion time. For simple needs, it may only take 1-3 days. For more complex needs, time can range from weeks to months.
The most common integration functions are:
- Click-to-Call: Click on the phone number to be able to call out, skipping the boring number dialing. You can also receive calls right on the CRM.
- Click-to-SMS: Click on the phone number to enter the message content or select the business content you have prepared to send customer care messages quickly and conveniently.
- iFrame: displays the customer information you need when a call comes in. For example: Full name, Total transaction value, Latest orders, Staff in charge, Recent notes...
- Synchronization and automatic: Automatically save call information in CRM when finished (default is always saved in Gcalls); automatically sync contact information from CRM to Gcalls when there is a call; automatically open the caller's detail page; automatically open the caller's last order page…